April 30, 2013

BBC Wins For Multiple Male Orgasms

I don't have the opportunity to play too often. I'm not an empty-nester, and I like family time on the weekends so you don't find me at swing clubs or adult party venues Saturday night with a corresponding extra-long sleep-in and hangover eating up my Sunday. Not gonna happen.

So when I do get the opportunity, I want to spend two or three hours getting fucked, multiple times, the more the better. I want men to cum in me three or four times before I have to resume normal life.

One way that happens is to have three or four guys. But in reality, that's super-hard to coordinate. It takes a lot of work to find multiple guys who want to participate in a gang-bang, who aren't flakes (that alone accounts for the majority of the difficulty), guys who are available (everyone is available weekdays -- i.e. can escape from work out of sight of their significant other, but aren't available weekends where they have no plausible place to be).

First Creampie of Session.
He's looking at his cum.

So usually I am having sex with one, or on a good day, two men. That's fine. It's still sexy and fun. But then another big difference between you white guys and the BBCs out there arises. White guys usually pump me in two or three different positions before orgasming. After that big cum, they lay back and relax while chatting. Pretty soon they rise, dress, make small talk while thanking me, and leave.

Second Creampie of Same Session with Hot BBC.
Here he's holding me open to show my husband.
This BBC can cum repeatedly!

Most BBCs, by contrast, jump on me based on whatever position I happen to be in at the time, whether chatting while laying on my stomach or laying on my back. They thrust in me for a short while and then let themselves peak and pump me full of their cum. After a few minutes of sitting, they put their cock near my face and I suck them back to full arousal. Then they enter me, usually in a different position, and cum in me a second time. I've been with a couple of BBC lovers who will cum in me four times before they leave. I was once with two BBCs, the first of whom came in me three times, the second came five. I'm not exaggerating, albeit the latter guy stayed a little longer at the house and so had four hours in which to spread his encounters.

Third Creampie from Same Session!
After showering, I walked him to the door and
kissed him goodbye. We didn't break the kiss
quick enough and I felt him get hard again.
I reached down and started stroking him
through his slacks. He sprang to life and
soon decided he wanted to fuck me yet again,
the third time in ninety minutes.
I just led him to our couch, lifted my dress
well above my waist and bent over.
Hubby dropped to the floor and pointed
the camera up to catch the action.
BTW, want to know a sure-fire way to make a BBC orgasm a second or third time? Tell him you'll let him cum in a new orifice. OMG does that make them hard. More parts of me claimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment